Mitchell Lee Marks (San Francisco, CA) is an independent management consultant specializing in helping firms plan and implement mergers, restructurings, and other transitions. He also consults in areas of CEO coaching, senior team development, HR development, and corporate culture. Previously, he was senior director at Delta Consulting Group and national chair of the HR Management Practice Group at William H. Mercer, Inc.
Part One: The Costly Impact of Transitions on Organizations and Their People.
1. Organizational MADness.
2. Unintended Consequences of Business Transitions.
Part Two: Laying the Groundwork for Workplace Recovery: Understanding How People Adapt to Transitions.
3. The Opportunity and the Challenge.
4. Individual Adaptation to Transition.
5. The Realities and Requirements of Workplace Recovery.
Part Three: The Four Elements of Workplace Recovery.
Part Four: Solidifying the Context for Workplace Recovery.
10. Leading and Managing Workplace Recovery.