- Build capacity within their organizations
- Manage organizational performance
- Create strategic alliances, both within and outside the nonprofit sector
- Make the most of changing patterns of funding
- Develop effective, mission-focused leadership
- Strengthen governance and board performance
Read a Charity Channel review:
1. Building Organization Capacity.
2. Managing Performance.
3. Creating Strategic Alliances.
4. Exploiting Changing Patterns of Funding.
5. Leading with Integrity.
6. Strengthening Governance.
7. Reflections of an Outsider.
Resource A: A Brief History of the Nonprofit Sector.
Resource B: People Interviewed for This Book.
Resource C: Some Comparisons with the U.K.
Resource D: The Best Reading.