The Masterful Coaching Fieldbook, Second Edition
As we move from the age of the machine to the age of talent, coaching has become an idea whose time has come.
Robert Hargrove shares his secrets as a masterful coach with leaders of all levels: Coaching is about realizing an impossible dream and winning at the great game of business, not just about changing attitudes and behaviors.
This book describes:
How to find the best talent on earth
How to create an impossible future and "WIN" in your business
How to create a winning game plan
How business can be the ultimate self–development and growth experience
Impossible dreams are more possible with the Masterful Coaching Toolbox.
Coaching is a way of being, not just a technique "7 Come Froms"
Organizational reinvention the "What′s So" process
Personal reinvention the art of the 360–feedback interview
Masterful coaching the five–step coaching model
Six–Cap Coaching System
Designing formal coaching and mentoring programs for your company
Introduction: Grow Your Business Exponentially, Multiply Your Profit, Win the Talent War.
PART I: MASTERFUL COACHING THE METHOD: WAYS OF BEING, MIND–SET, AND SKILL SET.
1. THE CEO AS COACH.
Coaching Is Job #1 in the Age of Talent.
2. MASTERFUL COACHING.
The Power to Make the Impossible Happen.
3. MASTERFUL COACHING IS ABOUT HOWYOU ARE BEING, NOT JUST A MATTER OF TECHNIQUE.
4. COACHING IS A SPECIAL KIND OF CONVERSATION, NOT A SPECIAL EVENT ON THE CORPORATE CALENDAR.
5. THE MASTERFUL COACHING METHOD.
A Five–Step Coaching Model.
PART II: YOUR MASTERFUL COACH IN A BOOK: HOW TO REALIZE AN IMPOSSIBLE FUTURE AND WIN IN YOUR BUSINESS.
6. MASTERFUL COACHES INSTILL A WINNER S MIND–SET.
7. COACHING EXECUTIVES TO CREATE AN IMPOSSIBLE FUTURE.
8. COACHING THE TEAM STRATEGY SESSION.
Building a Winning Game Plan.
9. EXECUTE WITH ACTION COACHING.
Leadership and Business Breakthroughs.
Coaching in Business as the Ultimate Self–Development and Growth Experience.
PART III: CROSSING THE CHASM: INTERVIEWS WITH LEADERS DOING COACHING.
11. MIKE ESKEW,THE VISIONARY UPS CHAIRMAN.
What Can Brown Do for You?
12. HERB KELLEHER, EMMA SCHERER, AND TERESA LARABA OF SOUTHWEST AIRLINES.
Sourcing a Powerful TPOV and an Extraordinary Leadership Culture.
13. DAVID BINKLEY OF WHIRLPOOL CORPORATION.
The Most Leading Edge Corporate Coaching Program in the United States.
14. JEFF KAUFMAN OF ALLSTATE.
A Coaching and Mentoring Tale.
15. JAY ABRAHAM.
Marketing Genius and Money Maximizer.
16. HUBERT SAINT–ONGE OF THE MUTUAL GROUP, CANADA.
Dragon Slayer of Human Resource Myths.
17. J. MAYS OF FORD MOTOR COMPANY.
Coaching Design and Innovation.
18. ART WILSON OF CRITICAL PATH STRATEGIES.
Coaching Big, Complex, Team–Based Sales Across Boundaries.
Robert Hargrove is the founder of Masterful Coaching, Inc.He is the author of Masterful Coaching (revised edition), Master the Art of Creative Collaboration, Your Coach in a Book, and E–Leader: Reinventing Leadership in a Connected Economy.