Topics covered include:
∗ Partial lease squares.
∗ Multivariate statistical models for categorical data.
∗ Cluster analysis in marketing research.
∗ Cojoint analysis.
Each chapter begins with a historical development of the topical area before moving on to advanced issues and coverage of latest developments. To aid students learning, questions and exercises are included throughout.
2. Partial Least Squares: Claes Fornell.
3. Multidimensional Scaling: Wayne De Sarbo.
4. Cluster Analyses: Phipps Arabie.
5. Correspondence Analysis: Donna Hoffman.
6. Cojoint Analysis: Jordan Louviere.
7. Multivariate Analysis of Qualitative Data: Jay Magidson and David Rindskopf.
8. Chi–Square Interaction Detection: Hay Magidson.
9. Latent Class Analysis: William Dillan.
10. Research Utilization: Gerald Zaltman.