The book takes knowledge and understanding developed within uni–societal studies of business and society and extends the frame of reference to the international arena. To facilitate this exploration, the authors offer many new frameworks and conceptualizations such as the "institutional ideological model" and "stakeholder power bases" while they continue to address the more conventional topics of the field.
List of Exhibits.
List of Tables.
1. Business and Society: Global Issues and Global Environments.
2. Institutions, Ideologies, Technology and the Isms.
3. Managing International Business – Government Relations.
4. Corporate Social Responsibility and Responsiveness.
5. Managing International Stakeholder Relations.
6. Micro–Level Issues: Ethics and Values.
7. Managing Business Ethics in Diverse Societal Environments.
8. Tying it Together: International Issues, Management and Public Affairs.
9. Managing Global Corporate Social Performance.
10. Business and Societies: The Future.