SECTION I: RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE–BACKED SECURITIES.
PART A: PRODUCTS AND THEIR STRUCTURE.
1. The Nonagency Mortgage Market: Background and Overview (E. Bruskin, et al.).
2. Understanding Shifting Interest Subordination (M. Clancy and M. Constantino, III).
3. Understanding Compensating Interest (L. Goodman and T. Zimmerman).
4. RALI Alternative–A Mortgages (S. Banerjee and E. Mustafa).
5. Home Equity Loans (C. Schorin, et al.).
6. Home Equity Loan Transaction Structures (C. Schorin, et al.).
7. Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) Securitizations (W. Roever, et al.).
8. Securitization of 125 LTV Mortgages (H. Katz and G. Costello).
9. Manufactured Housing: Overview, Securitization, and Prepayments (S. Abrahams, et al.).
10. Securities Backed by CRA Loans (D. Westhoff and V. Srinivasan).
11. Single Family Mortgage Revenue Bonds (M. Marz and F. Fabozzi).
PART B: CREDIT ANALYSIS.
12. The Default and Loss Experience of Nonagency MBS (T. Gillis).
13. The Rating Agencies′ Approach (D. Bendt, et al.).
14. The Evaluation of Excess Spread in Sub–Prime Transactions (A. Figueroa).
15. A Credit Intensive Approach to Analyzing Whole Loan CMOs (E. Toy).
16. Risk–Based Pricing Nonagency Mortgages and Securities (F. Raiter).
PART C: PREPAYMENT ANALYSIS AND VALUATION MODELING.
17. The Next Generation of Prepayment Models to Value Nonagency MBS (D. Westhoff and V. Srinivasan).
18. Payment Modeling and Valuation of Home Equity Loan Securities (D. Westhoff and M. Feldman).
19. Identifying Relative Value in Home Equity Loan and Manufactured Housing Securities Using OAS Analysis (A. Dickstein).
20. Home Equity Loan Prepayment Model and OAS Implications (C. Schorin, et al.).
21. A Risk–Return Framework for Evaluating Non–Investment–Grade Subordinated MBS (L. Goodman and L. Lowell).
22. Prepayments on Jumbo Loans (L. Goodman).
SECTION II: COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE–BACKED SECURITIES.
23. Introduction to Commercial Mortgage–Backed Securities (B. Lancaster).
24. Understanding Prepayment in CMBS Deals (D. Cheng, et al.).
25. Credit–Driven Prepayment and Default Analysis (M. Ervolini, et al.).
26. An Empirical Framework for Estimating CMBS Defaults (D. Westhoff, et al.).
27. Valuing the Prepayment and Credit Risks of Commercial Mortgage Securities (M. Youngblood).
28. An Options Approach to Commercial Mortgages and CMBS Valuation and Risk Analysis (D. Jacob, et al.).