Additionally, the book reviews the regulatory accounting deadlines introduced by the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission.
1. Accounting for Derivatives: An Introduction to the Issues.
2. New Accounting Rules from FASB: SFAS 133.
3. Regulatory Requirements for Derivatives Disclosure.
4. International Accounting Rules for Derivatives: IASC E62.
5. International Accounting Rules for Derivatives: FRS 13.
6. The Tax Treatment of Derivative Instruments.
7. The Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997.