2. Fixed–Income Basics.
3. The Big Picture: Portfolios, Return, and the Role of Fixed–Income Assets.
4. The Level of Interest Rates and the Shape of the Yield Curve.
5. Interest Rates, Bond Prices, and Portfolio Performance.
6. Currency Exchange Rates and Interest Rates.
7. Choosing the Best Structure for the Family Bond Portfolio.
8. Sectors of the Bond Market: a Global Perspective.
9. Sectors of the Bond Market: A Domestic U.S. Perspective.
10. Credit and Credit Analysis.
11. Operation of the Public Bond Markets.
12. Taxes and the Fixed–Income Portfolio.
13. Managing a Cash Bond Portfolio.
14. Leverage and Short Sales in the Fixed–Income Markets.
15. More About the Yield Curve.
16. Fixed–Income Options.
17. Evaluating Bonds with Embedded Options.
18. Fixed–Income Derivatives.
19. Putting it All Together: Building and Managing a Private Fixed–Income Portfolio.