2. Understanding Technology and the Individual in an Organizational Context (Paul S. Goodman, Terri L. Griffith, Deborah B. Fenner).
3. Work Groups: Autonomy, Technology, and Choice (Gerald I. Susman).
4. Technology and Structure: An Organizational––Level Perspective (W. Richard Scott).
5. Technology, Management, and Competitive Advantage (James G. March, Lee S. Sproull).
6. Technology and Organizations: A Cross–National Analysis (Leonard H. Lynn).
7. Technology and Organizations: An Economic/Institutional Analysis (David C. Mowery).
8. A Technological Perspective on New Forms of Organization (Raj Reddy).
9. Technology and Organizations: Integration and Opportunities (Lee S. Sproull, Paul S. Goodman).