The Millionaires’ Club expertly teaches the essentials of running an investment club. Comprehensive without being complicated, this easy–to–follow guide covers everything from choosing a broker and running effective meetings to investing online and analyzing your club’s results. You’ll discover how to start the club that works best for you.
The Millionaires’ Club will show you how to:
- Recruit members and develop an investment strategy
- Form your club’s legal structure and design operating procedures
- Tackle record keeping and other taxing issues
- Research securities like the pros
- Use the Internet and the news to uncover helpful data
- Invest beyond the stock market and build your own retirement portfolio
To help you stay abreast of the latest business and money management information, Black Enterprise is pleased to offer:
- A free issue of Black Enterprise magazine
- A discount coupon for savings off the registration fee at Black Enterprise Events
(See inside coupons for details.)
Think, Save, and Grow Rich: Getting Started.
All for One, One for All: Recruiting Members.
Great Minds Think Alike: Developing an Investment Strategy.
Serious Business: Forming the Club′s Legal Structure.
Rules to Live By: Designing Operating Procedures.
Meeting of the Minds: Running Meetings Smoothly and Effectively.
Seven Key Principles to a Profitable Club: Following the Right Path to Investing.
Sweat the Small Stuff: Recordkeeping and Other Taxing Issues.
Do You Need a Broker? Buying and Selling Securities.
HOW TO BUILD A PROSPEROUS INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO.
Grab the Bull by the Horns: Investing in the Stock Market.
Invest in What You Know: Researching Stocks Like the Pros.
Tools of the Trade: Using the Net and News to Find Data.
Thinking Outside the Box: Investing beyond the Stock Market.
Never Too Young to Invest: Building Youth Investment Clubs.
The Next Frontier: Learning to Invest on Your Own.