- Includes 10 prewritten presentation scripts on a variety of common topics and problems related to couples and families
- Features handouts, visual aids, quizzes, and other powerful presentation tools
- Dozens of sample contact letters, brochures, press releases, and other practice–building resources
Everything you need to conduct polished presentations and workshops
Presentations and workshops provide mental health professionals with an excellent means of increasing their visibility within their communities and generating new referrals. For many, they also provide a steady source of secondary income. But creating the myriad documents and graphical materials that go into marketing, organizing, and delivering presentations can be a forbidding task for the professional on the go. Now this book saves you the time and trouble of starting from scratch by supplying you with everything you need to conduct highly professional workshops, seminars, and presentations.
An indispensable resource for experienced and novice presenters alike, The Marriage and Family Presentation Guide supplies you with:
- 10 scripted, customizable presentations covering an array of topics of crucial interest to couples and families from building a good marriage and recovering from infidelity to improving parenting skills and managing conflict in the family
- Handouts, visual aids, suggested video clips, quizzes, and other powerful presentation tools
- Invaluable presentation pointers, including tips on seating arrangements, timing, body language, using humor, and more
- Sample press releases, brochures and postcards, contact and follow–up letters, and other potent marketing tools
- A computer disk containing all the scripts and collateral material in the book
12 Tips for Marketing Your Practice.
Before the Wedding: Skills for Marriage Success.
The Good Marriage: Skills for Making Your Marriage Thrive.
The Marriage Checkup.
Recovering from Infidelity.
Single–Parent Survival Skills.
Minimizing the Emotional Toll of Divorce.
Avoiding Emotional Disasters: Just for Teens.
Managing Conflict Creatively.
Managing the Emotional Challenges of Caregiving.
Parenting Your Teenager.
About the Disk.