- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized treatment plans for young adult clients
- Organized around 28 main presenting problems, from academic performance anxiety and financial stress to depression, suicidal ideation, and chemical dependence
- Over 1,000 well-crafted, clear statements describe the behavioral manifestations of each relational problem, long-term goals, short-term objectives, and clinically tested treatment options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem or DSM-IV-TR(TM) diagnosis
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies (including HCFA, JCAHO, and NCQA)
Academic Major Selection.
Career Choice Confusion.
Family Relationship Conflicts.
Rape/Sexual Assault Victim.
Sexual Activity Concerns.
Sexual Identity Issues.
Appendix A: Sample Chapter with Quantified Language.
Appendix B: Bibliotherapy Suggestions.
Appendix C: Index of DSM-IV-TR Codes Associated with Presenting Problems.
Chris E. Stout Department of Human Services/Office of Mental Health, IL.
David J. Berghuis Psychological Consultants, Grand Rapids, Michigan.