- Saves you hours of time–consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized treatment plans for young adult clients
- Organized around 28 main presenting problems, from academic performance anxiety and financial stress to depression, suicidal ideation, and chemical dependence
- Over 1,000 well–crafted, clear statements describe the behavioral manifestations of each relational problem, long–term goals, short–term objectives, and clinically tested treatment options
- Easy–to–use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem or DSM–IV–TR diagnosis
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third–party payors and accrediting agencies (including HCFA, JCAHO, and NCQA)
Planners® Series Preface.
Academic Major Selection.
Career Choice Confusion.
Family Relationship Conflicts.
Rape/Sexual Assault Victim.
Sexual Activity Concerns.
Sexual Identity Issues.
Appendix A: Sample Chapter with Quantified Language.
Appendix B: Bibliotherapy Suggestions.
Appendix C: Index of DSM–IV–TR Codes Associated with Presenting Problems.