Managers at all levels must accept responsibility for this fundamental change. Products must be more durable. Repair, reconditioning, reuse and recycling must be maximized.
This important book, now available in paperback, provides managers and students with practical strategies with which to respond to these challenges.
Foreword: Ronnie Lessem.
1. What does Sustainable Development mean?.
2. Vision and Values.
3. Horses for Courses – the Size Factor.
4. The Numbers Game.
5. Good Work: Different Arrangements.
6. Conducting the Orchestra.
7. Pulling Together: Alternative Ownership.
8. Quality, Codes and Standards.
9. New Rules for the Business Game.
10. New Age Opportunities: Sustainable Technologies.
11. Postscript: The World′s Search for New Systems.