The author evaluates the effectiveness of various elements of the renumeration package and relates this to theories of motivation associated with the individual and organizational performance. All aspects of reward management are discussed, including:
Performance related pay, equal pay and pay structures
Management of the reward system
Renumeration packages for expatriate workers Providing a succinct introduction to the subject for undergraduate and MBA students of HRM and those taking the IPD Reward Management course, Reward Management will be of great interest to all HR professionals.
2. Theories of Motivation.
3. Performance Management.
4. Remuneration and Motivation.
5. Developments in Payment Systems.
6. Establishing Remuneration Systems.
7. Job Evaluation.
8. Equal Pay.
9. Remuneration Benefits.
10. Pension Schemes.
11. Systems of Performance Related Remuneration.
12. Remuneration in an International Context.
13. Managing the Reward System.