The author evaluates the effectiveness of various elements of the remuneration package and relates this to theories of motivation associated with the individual and organizational performance. All aspects of reward management are discussed including performance related pay, pension schemes, equal pay, payment systems, management of the reward management system and remuneration packages for expatriate workers. This book provides a succinct introduction to the subject for undergraduate and MBA students and those taking the IPD Reward Management course. It is also of great interest to HRM professionals devising and implementing a remuneration policy.
2. Theories of Motivation.
3. Performance Management.
4. Remuneration and Motivation.
5. Developments in Payment Systems.
6. Establishing Remuneration Systems.
7. Job Evaluation.
8. Equal Pay.
9. Remuneration Benefits.
10. Pension Schemes.
11. Systems of Performance Related Remuneration.
12. Remuneration in an International Context.
13. Managing the Reward System.