1. From Wheeling to the Navy.
2. A Podiatrist in the Marines.
LEARNING THE NEED FOR A QUALITY REFORMATION.
3. Discovering the Industry.
4. On the Road to Comprehension: The Martin Company.
5. Getting Serious About Reforming Quality Management.
6. ITT and Mr. Geneen.
7. The Nuts and Bolts of Reformation.
8. Implanting the reformed Quality Philosophy.
TEACHING THE QUALITY REFORMATION.
9. Becoming an Entrepeneur.
10. Growing Philip Crosby Associates, Inc.
11. The Maturing Company.
12. Managing a Public company.
CAREERS IV AND FIVE.
13. Speaking Out on Leadership.
14. PCA Redux.
"Leave it to a top pro like Philip Crosby to separate the practical from the faddish. He meshes the fascinating story of his career with another rich load of business lessons. Either of those would be worth the price. In Quality and Me he gives us both. Bravo!" (William L. Simon, author, On the Firing Line and High Velocity Leadership)