Through real–world examples, Warwick shows readers how to choose a primary strategy that will drive both long–term fundraising planning and day–to–day fundraising activities. He then takes them step by step through the process of integrating the strategy into current operations, evaluating its progress, and sticking to the chosen strategy while facing the inevitable changes, obstacles, and setbacks that nonprofits encounter every day. He also provides self–tests to help readers determine which strategy and tactics will be most effective for their organizations. The Five Strategies for Fundraising Success ensures that organizations make informed, productive decisions about their futures.
6. How the Five Strategies Work in the Real World.
Part Two: Choosing the Right Fundraising Strategy for Your Organization.
7. Getting a Fix on Your Organization′s Vision.
8. Translating Vision into Goals.
9. Matching Goals to Fundraising Strategy.
10. Setting Achievable Objectives.
11. Exploring the Future with Scenario Planning.
Part Three: Making Your Fundraising Strategy Work: Tactics and Techniques.
12. How Much Should Fundraising Cost.
13. The Costs and Benefits of Fundraising Tactics.
14. Choosing the Right Fundraising Tools for Your Organization.
15. Evaluating Your Success: The 10 Benchmarks of Successful Fundraising.
16. How Much Are Your Donors Worth.
17. Are You Investing in the Future?