As well as containing the essential chapters about the pathophysiology and treatment of cervical abnormalities and cervical cancer, the book also addresses specific nursing issues such as sexuality, fertility, and symptom control. Moreover it examines the bigger, global picture of the disease. Full appreciation of global impact of cervical cancer on women involves an appreciation of the social, political and public health aspects of the disease not only in the developed world but also in developing countries.
1. Dysplasia, HPV and cervical cancer.
2. Pre–invasive disease, colposcopy and adenocarcinoma.
6. Psychological and Social Aspects of Cervical Cancer.
7. Fertility and menopause.
8. Cervical screening.
9. Cervical cancer in developing countries.
10. Cervical cancer vaccines.