This unprecedented hands–on resource offers you the help you need to create your own settlement without painful adversarial conflicts and includes
information about what you can expect during the mediation process:
- A process for handling the difficult emotional and psychological issues during divorce
- Strategies for establishing a parenting plan
- Specific steps for determining future living expenses
- Procedures for dividing property
- Guidelines for finalizing the Memorandum of Agreement
Stephen K. Erickson, J.D. are founders, directors, and mediators with the Erickson Mediation Institute in Minneapolis, Minnesota. McKnight, a social worker, and Erickson, an attorney, have each served terms as president of the board of the Academy of Family Mediators. They have written numerous articles and books in the field includingPractitioner′s Guide to Mediation (Wiley, 2001).