Accounting, financial, appraisal, and economic experts called upon to provide expert testimony in legal proceedings need reliable models for the critical documents they will submit to the court. Litigation Support Report Writing collects eighteen exemplary reports from a variety of financial topics, providing professionals a comprehensive resource on this vital function.
Jack Friedman and Roman Weil’s unique guide shows report writers how to make the best use of their time, how to delegate report findings effectively and efficiently, and how to ensure their report’s thoroughness and completeness. Topics covered include:
- Business appraisal
- Employment litigation
- Family law
- Intellectual property
- Personal injury
- Real estate
- Securities litigation
A Web site [external URL] offers four additional reports. This authoritative collection proves the premier resource to litigation reporting on the market today.
About the Editors.
About the Contributors.
Part I. Business Appraisal.
1. Valuation of a Manufacturing Facility (Mike Hill and Gerald A. Keller).
2. Valuation of Stock in a Corporation (David N. Fuller).
Part II. Employment Litigation.
3. Employment Discrimination (Ali Saad).
4. Wrongful Discharge (Roman L.Weil).
Part III. Family Law.
5. Child and Spousal Support (John D. Zante).
6. Valuation and Apportionment of Community and Separate Business Interests (Donald Gursey and Tracy Farryl Katz).
7. Apportionment of Community and Separate Business Interests (Donald Gursey and Tracy Farryl Katz).
Part IV. Intellectual Property.
8. Intellectual Property/Equipment (Bruce McFarlane and Lilian Quah).
9. Intellectual Property/Software (Robert L. Vigil).
10. Trademark Misuse/Rebuttal (Jeffrey H. Kinrich).
Part V. Personal Injury.
11. Personal Injury (Holly Sharp).
12. Personal Injury/Rebuttal (Jack P. Friedman).
Part VI. Real Estate.
13. Real Estate Condemnation (Barry A. Diskin and Liz W. Citron).
14. Land Use/Zoning (Neil G. Carn).
15. Construction Claims (D. Paul Regan and Colin A. Johns).
16. Environmental Damages (Rudy R. Robinson, III).
Part VII. Securities Litigation.
17. Shareholders Suit against Corporation (David Tabak).
18. Shareholders Suit against Corporation/Rebuttal (K. Ramesh, Susan Hoag, Gaurav Jetley).