- Exercises help clients develop new coping skills and address grief–related problems and issues
- Assignments may be quickly customized using the enclosed CD–ROM
Help bereaved clients deal with and work through a difficult time in their lives
Grief Counseling Homework Planner provides you with an array of ready–to–use, between–session assignments designed to help clients better understand their grief and the grieving process.
This easy–to–use sourcebook features:
- 63 ready–to–copy exercises covering the most common issues encountered in grief therapy
- A quick–reference format the interactive assignments are organized around the most typical stages of the grieving process
- Expert guidance on how and when to make the most efficient use of the exercises
- Homework that enables clients to work through the issues surrounding their loss through reflective thought, personal management, problem resolution, and self–healing
- A CD–ROM that contains all the exercises in a word–processing format allowing you to customize them to suit you and your clients' unique styles and needs
For more information on our PracticePlanners® products, including our full line of Treatment Planners, visit us on the Web at:
Stages of Grief.
Coping With Feelings.
Memories and Remembrances.