"Corporate dashboards are, no doubt, a part of the new business imperative. Not only do organizations need to know about these valuable tools, but it′s critical they know how to implement dashboards strategically in their organizations. Enterprise Dashboards offers a timely tutorial for corporate executives and information technology departments to align actions with strategy, monitor what matters, and make timely decisions with confidence."
Patrick Morrissey Worldwide Director Enterprise Performance Marketing Business Objects
About the Contributors.
PART ONE: Dashboard Execution.
1. Business Case for Enterprise Dashboards.
2. Dashboarding Process: The Meta–Information.
3. The Audience.
4. Presentation: Design, Layout, and Navigation.
5. Dashboard Alerts.
7. Project Planning and Branding.
PART TWO: Dashboard Types.
8. Dashboard Categories.
9. Divisional Dashboards.
PART THREE: Dashboard Software Assessment.
10. Software Features.
11. Software Acquisition and ROI.
PART FOUR: Case Studies.
12. DaimlerChrysler Sales and Marketing Dashboard.
13. ING DIRECT Executive Dashboard.
14. Dashboard in Health Care (Emergency Medical Associates).