Total Quality Management Blueprint explores key issues and cutting–edge tools and techniques in a simple and practical style. Drawing on case studies, industrial practice and empirical research the text guides readers through the influence of quality management gurus, quality awards and self assessment, quality costing, quality management systems, teamwork, training, and business process management. Not only do both authors facilitate a thorough understanding of TQM, but Heather Bunney acts as a role model for aspiring female industrialists.
List of Tables.
Glossary of Terms.
1. Total Quality Management: An Introduction.
2. The Received Wisdom on Total Quality Management.
3. The Role of Management in Total Quality Management.
4. Business Process Management.
5. Quality Management Systems.
6. Quality Management Tools and Techniques.
7. Teams and Teamwork.
8. Assessment of Progress.
9. The Introduction of Total Quality Management.
10. Total Quality Management Summary.