Drawing upon their experiences as case study authors for the Open University Business School, the editors have developed and edited a range of cases varying in length and complexity. The editors have also prepared a tutor′s guide which will help users to locate the cases within a wider theoretical context.
1. The Vision and Reality of an Executive Agency.
2. Strategic Management in Further Education.
3. Strategic Change in Local Government Management: Comparative Case Studies.
4. Light at the End of the Tunnel.
5. Merging into Ribbon.
6. The Metropolitan Police Plus Programme.
7. Implementing Community Care.
8. Wellcare Hospital Trust.
9. European Regional Development Fund in Wales.
10. Local Authority Decison–Making: The Traders of the Uffizi Gallery in Italy.
11. Capital Accounting.