The Creative Style Profile is the resource you need to determine your creative style. It will help unleash your potential to bring more excitement and energy to the workplace. It can also increase both your individual and group productivity. Additionally, by tapping into your creative potential, you will enhance your ability to build powerful collaborative relationships.
The Creative Style Profile isn′t designed to tell you IF you are creative (we all are), but HOW you are creative. It is not a test of creativity but an exploration of where your creative strengths lie. The Creative Style Profile gives you the tools you need to determine your particular creativity preference. Discover if you are a
- Connector: You are perceptive–oriented: playful, observant, and light–hearted
- Dreamer: You are receptive–oriented: instinctual, imaginative, and insightful
- Innovator: You are goal–oriented: entrepreneurial, adaptable, and motivated
- Builder: You are visually–oriented: artistic, detailed, and resourceful
- Explorer: You are action–oriented: adventurous, risk–taking, and unconventional
The Creative Style Profile will help you better understand your approach to creativity and achieve greater business and personal success. It will help you see old things in new ways, increase your ability to be innovative, and uncover your creative abilities to lead and work with others.
Beverly Olevin′s creative life includes her work as a playwright, novelist, and director. She has spent twenty–five years as a management consultant with specialties in career development, diversity training, management training, human resources planning, and creativity. She has designed training instruments, games and tools of self–discovery that have been widely–used nationally as well as in Canada, Europe, Australia, and South America.