Financial Management, Second Edition. You can select any combination of chapters to cover.
Study! generates questions in random order, corrects you when you′re wrong, and keeps track of your progress.
2. The Time Value of Money.
3. The Time Value of a Series of Payments.
4. Bond Valuation.
5. Stock Valuation.
6. Capital Budgeting Techniques.
7. Special Problems in Capital Budgeting.
8. Risk and Required Rate of Return.
9. The Market Price of Risk.
10. Leverage and Risk.
11. Capital Structure.
12. Divident Policy.
13. Sources of Long–Term Financing.
14. Inventory and Cash Management.
15. Accounts Receivable Management.
16. Short–Term Financing.
17. Financial Analysis.
18. Financial Planning.
19. The Efficient Market Hypothesis.
21. Option Valuation.
22. Mergers and Acquisitions.
23. International Financial Management.