List of Models, Tools, and Exercises.
PART ONE: FOUNDATIONS OF GLOBAL DIVERSITY.
1. Beyond Diversity: What Is Culture?
2. What Is Global Diversity?
PART TWO: MANAGING A GLOBAL WORKFORCE.
3. Communicating Effectively Across Cultures.
4. Maximizing Global Teams and Work Groups for Higher Performance.
5. Managing Conflict in an International Environment.
6. Problem Solving in Global Organizations.
PART THREE: DEVELOPING YOUR ORGANIZATION'S GLOBAL COMPETENCE.
7. Systems for Using People Effectively in Global Organizations.
8. Managing Performance in an International Workforce.
9. You as a Tool: Leader as a Change Agent.
PART FOUR: RESOURCES AND APPENDIX.
Resources for Managing Global Diversity.
Guide to Tools and Activities for Use in Global Organizations.
Sample Agendas for Training and Development Sessions.
About the Authors.
How to Use the CD-ROM.
Anita Rowe Gardenswartz and Rowe Los Angeles, California.
Patricia Digh Real Work Washington, DC.
Martin Bennett Bennett Consulting Chicago, Illinois.