Follow Ike′s path as Supreme Commander from the invasion of North Africa to victory in Europe and learn the lessons of great leadership along the way, including:
- The nature of leadership
- Managing detail without sacrificing the big picture
- Ensuring follow–through to execution
- Building a team
- Converting conflict into common cause
- Getting the facts and making plans
- Mentoring, motivating, and inspiring
Introduction: The Soldier as CEO.
1. Time of Trial: Ike and America Enter the War
2. From African Victory to Sicilian Conquest.
3. Supreme Commander.
4. From Crisis to Victory.
Afterword (Lieutenant General Daniel Christman, USA (ret.)).