Brian Tracy, President, Brian Tracy International, and Author of Advanced Selling Strategies
Does the sheer thought of selling make you nervous and uncomfortable?
Do you find it difficult to overcome price objections?
Do you wish you could close more sales with less effort?
You are not alone. Most people are not natural–born sales professionals. Making a sales call stresses us out. Meeting our sales targets month after month is difficult and frustrating. We make a living but we know we could do better, close more sales, and earn more money.
Selling does not have to be difficult.
Now you can quickly and easily learn the techniques used by top retail sales people. They are deceptively simple, yet extremely effective. What s more, they can be used by sales professionals in any business to improve their results.
Stop, Ask & Listen: Proven Sales Techniques to Turn Browsers Into Buyers will show you:
- The 11 most common mistakes sales people make and how to avoid them.
- How to create a connection with your potential customer quickly and easily.
- The 33 questions that will gain your prospect s trust.
- How to deliver an engaging and captivating sales presentation.
- A four–step process to overcome virtually any objection.
- Lots of examples, sample scripts, and action plans you can use to apply the concepts in the book, no matter what you sell.
Whether you are new to selling, an experienced veteran, or a sales manager training, supervising, and coaching a team, you will learn valuable strategies that will help you increase your sales and earn more money.
Chapter One: The GUEST Approach to Selling.
Chapter Two: Powering Up Your Personal Attitude.
Chapter Three: Greeting Your Customer.
Chapter Four: Uncovering the Customer s Needs.
Chapter Five: Explaining the Product.
Chapter Six: Solving Objections.
Chapter Seven: Telling the Customer to Buy.
Chapter Eight: Selling to the Opposite Sex.
Chapter Nine: Maximizing Your Sales Opportunities.
Chapter Ten: Harnessing the Power of Goals to Achieve Sales Success.
Appendix 1: A–Z Qualifying.
Appendix 2: 100 Ways to Increase Your Sales.
Appendix 3: A Blueprint for Success.
A Final Comment.