Cutmore′s experience in the financial industry has demonstrated that in most instances, success in trading is about more than just technique; it is also useful to explore something of the individual′s background and motivation.
Through case studies and analysis, this book shows techniques designed to succeed in today s uncertain equity market environment. It demonstrates ways of making money while other investors are following the crowd. Some of the subjects will be familiar names in European financial circles, others less well known; but all are convinced they have the right approach for making money in bull or bear markets.
New Market Mavericks includes:
- Detailed case studies
- Experience based techniques
- The right trading psychology
- Bear market strategies
- Understanding asset allocation
- Historical market perspectives
Part I: THE HEDGE FUND MANAGERS.
1. Hugh Hendry: The Antithesis of the Past.
2. Michael Browne: European Value Stocks.
3. David Murrin: Trading the Roadmap.
4. Philip Manduca: The Coming Crisis.
Part II: TECHNICAL TRADERS.
5. Chris Locke: Elliott Wave and the Planets.
6. Richard Cunningham: Leveraging Up.
Part III: FUND OF FUNDS AND THE HISTORIAN.
7. Peter Toogood: Picking the Best of the Best.
8. David Schwartz: Stock Market Historian.
I. Hugh Hendry: The Odey Eclectica Reports.
II. Michael Browne: Sofaer Fund Reports.
III. David Murrin: Emergent Fund Strategy.
IV. Philip Manduca: Titanium Fund Reports.
V. Chris Locke: Oystercatcher Management.
VI. Richard Cunningham: Asset Management.
VII. Peter Toogood: Forsyth Reports.
VIII. David Schwartz: Dates.