- Property valuation fair market value, comparable sales and cost approach, amenity considerations
- Assessors who they are, what they do, and what they look for
- Checking your property information study your property record file, confirm property category, use sales/assessment ratio to establish fair value
- Common assessment errors miscalculated land area, incorrect judgment of condition, comparable sales ignored, wrong zoning classification
- Assessment appeals summary of procedure, presentation checklist, the appeal board, abatements
Who Are Your Assessors and What Do They Do?
How Property is Valued.
Check Your Property Information.
Search for Comparable Property.
The Cost and Income Methods of Valuing.
Submitting Your Appeal.
When You Need to Hire a Professional.
Working with Others for Tax Reform.
Commonsense and Radical Property Tax Solutions.