- Identifying and selecting outsourcing opportunities
- Managing the costs of BPO
- Choosing vendors
- Handling BPO contracts
- Managing the transition to BPO
- Managing the buyer–vendor relationship
- Infrastructure needs and considerations
- Risks and mitigation strategies
PART ONE: BPO Overview.
CHAPTER 1: What Is So Revolutionary about BPO?
CHAPTER 2: Who Is Using BPO and How?
PART TWO: To BPO or Not to BPO?
CHAPTER 3: Identify and Select the BPO Opportunity.
CHAPTER 4: Identify and Manage the Costs of BPO.
PART THREE: BPO Vendor Selection.
CHAPTER 5: Identify and Select a BPO Vendor.
CHAPTER 6: BPO Contracts.
PART FOUR: Executing an Outsourcing Project.
CHAPTER 7: Managing the BPO Transition.
CHAPTER 8: Managing the Buyer Vendor Relationship.
CHAPTER 9: Infrastructure Considerations and Challenges.
CHAPTER 10: Business Risks and Mitigation Strategies.
PART FIVE: The Future of BPO.
CHAPTER 11: Future Potential for BPO.
THOMAS N. DUENING is Assistant Professor of Management at the University of Houston Downtown, and President of INSYTE Business Research Group ([external URL]