The authors focus on the key question of why firms operating in the same industry produce varying performances over time. As a result they have been able to pinpoint the differences in the way that change is managed from business to business and identify the common problems across industry sectors.
Managing Change for Competitive Success:
- Explores both high and low performance at company level
- Stresses that managing change is a long–term process requiring continual adjustment to uncertainty and complexity
- Uses numerous practical case studies in explaining performance differences
Managing Change for Competitive Success is an essential resource for all students of Strategic Management.
1. Competitiveness and Managing Change.
2. A Changing Backcloth: New Rules and Relationships.
3. Understanding the Environment.
4. Leading Change.
5. Linking Strategic and Operational Change.
6. Human Resources as Assets and Liabilities.