The book has been written in an accessible style to facilitate understanding of the concepts, issues and developments in international business. The book covers all the key aspects of international business and it is set out with lots of examples, boxed exhibits, summaries, case studies and practical exercises.
This series presents the latest developments and concepts in the key business disciplines in an accessible way. Each title concentrates on the most crucial subjects within its area and presents the critical issues in a format and style that helps managers to develop real business skills. Using short case studies and practical examples the Business Blueprints series shows practising managers and students of management how to apply current management theory and best practice.
List of tables.
List of exhibits.
Part I: International Business: An Overview.
1. Introduction to International Business.
2. Institutional Framework and Economic Theories.
3. International Business Environments.
4. International Market Entry and Development Strategy.
Part II: Functional Areas of International Business.
5. International Marketing.
6. International Finance.
7. International Production.
8. International Human Resource Management.
Part III: Managing International Business.
9. Global Strategic Management.
10. Corporate Responsibility.
11. Implementing and Controlling International Business Strategy.
12. The Future of Multinational Business.