This text provides undergraduate business studies students with the analytical tools and concepts they need to understand the key issues in economics. It assumes no prior knowledge of economics and therefore combines the objectives of an introduction to business economics text with those of a more applied text. By working through the many activities throughout each unit, students will acquire a strong grounding in the foundations of the subject, together with an understanding of how they can be applied to analyze business issues and problems.
2. The Elementary Theory of Allocation.
3. The Theory of Production.
4. Market Structures.
5. The Theory of Distribution.
6. Introduction to the Macroeconomy.
7. National Income Determination.
8. The Role of Money and the Financial System.
9. National Income Determination and Aggregate Supply.
10. International Trade.