1. We′ve Been Here Before: Historic Parallels to Our Tumultuous Age.
2. Turning Point: The World Has Never Been So Awake.
3. Rising to the Occasion: New Roles for New Times.
Part Two: Making the Leap: Strategic Choices for the Emerging Epoch.
4. The Innovation Imperative.
5. Practicing Creative Destruction.
6. The Intelligence Imperative.
7. Growing the Smart Organization.
8. The Coherence Imperative.
9. Linking Success to Values and Ideals.
10. The Responsibility Imperative.
11. Guaranteeing That the Customer Is Final Arbiter.
Epilogue: Choosing Our Destiny.
"A must read. Captures the guiding principles that drive business success: an orientation toward creative vigilance, an understanding of the need for unified consistency, and most importantly, a realization that customers define satisfaction." ––Paul J. Orfalea, founder and chairperson, Kinko′s Copy Centers
"A great guidebook for those who have discovered that the world has changed overnight. The recommAndation to build the organization around the software and the software around the customer provides insights every manager should ponder." ––Paul Saffo, director, Institute for the Future