1. Organizing the Other Half of Teaching.
2. From Siege Mentality to Transformational Vision.Part II: The Quest for Quality.
3. Improving the Craft of Teaching.
4. Upgrading Educational Standards.
5. Evaluating the Work of Peers.
Part III: New Union–Management Agreements.
6. Reforming the District–Wide Contract.
7. Establishing School–Based Compacts.
Part IV: Tasks for the Future.
8. Strengthening the Market for Teachers.
9. Creating New Representation Roles for Unions.
10. Reforming the Labor Law.
11. Organizing for the Knowledge Era.