1. Why We Need a New Process Now.
2. When the Right Person Is Chosen by the Right People at the Right Time: My Blue Chip Search.
3. Real–World Issues: The Complexities That Foul Up the Selection Process.
4. The Psychologically Healthy CEO.
5. Boards: Selecting with the Shareholders in Mind.
6. Search Consultants: Seeking the Long–Term Fit Versus the Short–Term Fix.
7. The Candidates: Developing Savvy.
8. Chief Human Resources Officer: Demonstrating Capacity of Influence.
9. Problematic Scenarios: Situations and Events That Can Affect the CEO Selection Process.
10. Benchmarking the CEO Selection Process.
11. Evolution of CEO Selection: The Best Direction.
About the Author.
"Headhunters and any manager involved in senior selection should be queuing up to buy Frederick W Wackerle′s book...will interest a wider readership than the boardroom..." (Professional Manager, May 2002)