Part One: A World of Difference for Black Managers.
1. The Assumption of Similarity.
2. Who Are We?
3. Looking Out for Each Other.
4. Navigating the Shoals of Race and Gender.
5. Working the Networks.
6. Growing and Grooming Leaders.
7. Understanding the Political Landscape.
Part Two: Coming Together.
8. Strategies for Black Managers.
9. What Colleagues Need to Know.
10. What Organizations Need to Know.
Appendix: Assessing Your Political Savvy.
References and Suggested Readings.
About the Center for Creative Leadership.