This is the 93rd volume of the Jossey–Bass quarterly report series New Directions for Adult and Continuing Education.
1. Good Teaching: One Size Fits All? (Daniel D. Pratt).
2. Teaching Style: Where Are We Now? (Joe E. Heimlich, Emmalou Norland).
3. The Role of Teacher as Mentor (Lois J. Zachary).
4. Race Matters: The Unspoken Variable in the Teaching–Learning Transaction (Juanita Johnson–Bailey).
5. Teaching All Learners As If They Are Special (Nancy F. Gadbow).
6. Teaching for Transformation (Patricia Cranton).
7. Quantum Learning: Teaching as Dialogue (Jane Vella).
8. Effective Teaching of Adults: Themes and Conclusions (Jovita M. Ross–Gordon).