1. Program Evaluation in a Challenging Authorizing Environment: Intergovernmental and Interorganizational Factors (Kimberly A. Fredericks, Joanne G. Carman, Thomas A. Birkland).
2. Evaluation Across an Intergovernmental Context: IssuesRaised Through Different Perspectives on Even Start (Susan Boser).
3. Building Local Program Evaluation Capacity Toward a Comprehensive Evaluation (Hao Tang, David W. Cowling, Kristi Koumjian, April Roeseler, Jon Lloyd,Todd Rogers).
4. Community–Based Organizations and State Initiatives: TheNegotiation Process of Program Evaluation (Bianca L. Guzman, Aida Feria).
5. Program Evaluation in State Legislatures: ProfessionalServices Delivered in a Complex, Competitive Environment (Frances S. Berry, John W. Turcotte, Sarah C. Latham).
6. Addressing Sponsor and Stakeholder Needs in the Evaluation Authorizing Environment: Trends and Implications (David J. Bernstein, Maria D. Whitsett, Rakesh Mohan).