- Outlines the various types of risk - pure, operational, project, technical, business, and political
- Reveals what risk management can and cannot accomplish
- Shows how to organize risk management efforts to conduct risk assessments, manage crises, and recover from disasters
- Includes a systematic risk management processrisk management planning, risk identification, qualitative impact analysis, quantitative impact analysis, risk response planning, and monitoring control
- Provides quantitative and qualitative tools to identify and handle risks
About the Author.
1 The Big Picture.
2 Practical Limitations of Risk Management.
3 Organizing to Deal with Risk.
4 Identifying Risk.
5 Assessing Impacts of Risk Events - Qualitative Impact Analysis.
6 Assessing Impacts of Risk Events - Quantitative Analysis.
7 Assessing the Impacts of Risk Events: The Role of Probability and Statistics.
8 Planning to Handle Risk.
9 Monitoring and Controlling Risk.
10 Business Risk.
11 Operational Risks.
12 Project Risk.