1. Agilent Technologies: Global Leadership Training with an On–the–Job Focus (Teresa Roche and Cal Wick).
2. The Boppy Company: Optimizing a Global Workforce (Brian Wilkerson and Teresa Mead).
3. Colgate–Palmolive Company: Globally Valuing People (Donna B. McNamara, Mitra Chappell, and Robert S. Browning).
4. The Dow Chemical Company: Recognizing and Developing Top Talent (Robert E. Tucker and Marcia L. Thomas).
5. InterContinental Hotels Group: Aligning Leadership around a Single Global Strategy (Andrew Simpson and James Dowling).
6. Johnson & Johnson: Training Global Leaders for Supply Chain Innovation (Maya Hu–Chan, Charles Bergman, and Michael Frugé).
7. McDonald s Corporation: Improving a Global Leadership Talent Development and Management System (James Intagliata, Neal Kulick, and Donald Crosby).
8. Motorola University: Transferring Skills through Strategic Alliance (Xiaozhen Yan and William J. Rothwell).
9. Pfizer Inc: A Behavior–Based Approach to Training Leaders in Transition (Betsy Blee, Joe Bonito, and Robert E. Tucker).
10. Tower Automotive, Inc.: Global Relocation of Technical Services (Kishen Kavikondala).
11. UNICEF: Globally Developing In–House Careers (Rudolph Messinger and William J. Rothwell).
12. Verizon Dominicana: Empowering Leadership Teams (Mark Sobol and Jorge Iván Ramírez).
13. Volvo: A Global Shared Learning Program for Three Brands (Nilou Sardari, Ulf Jeverstam, and Greg Zlevor).
14. Wyeth: Evolving Forms of Global Leadership Training and Follow–Up (Tim Fidler, Jeffrey Peris, and David Giber).
Appendix: About Linkage and the Summit.
About the Editors.
David Giber is senior vice president at Linkage, Inc.
Mark R. Sobol is the founding principal of Leadership Strategies International, Inc.
Madeline Tarquinio is a research analyst for Linkage, Inc.
Louis Carter is the founding president of the Best Practices Institute.