1. Agilent Technologies: Global Leadership Training with an On–the–Job Focus (Teresa Roche and Cal Wick).
2. The Boppy Company: Optimizing a Global Workforce (Brian Wilkerson and Teresa Mead).
3. Colgate–Palmolive Company: Globally Valuing People (Donna B. McNamara, Mitra Chappell, and Robert S. Browning).
4. The Dow Chemical Company: Recognizing and Developing Top Talent (Robert E. Tucker and Marcia L. Thomas).
5. InterContinental Hotels Group: Aligning Leadership around a Single Global Strategy (Andrew Simpson and James Dowling).
6. Johnson & Johnson: Training Global Leaders for Supply Chain Innovation (Maya Hu–Chan, Charles Bergman, and Michael Frugé).
7. McDonald s Corporation: Improving a Global Leadership Talent Development and Management System (James Intagliata, Neal Kulick, and Donald Crosby).
8. Motorola University: Transferring Skills through Strategic Alliance (Xiaozhen Yan and William J. Rothwell).
9. Pfizer Inc: A Behavior–Based Approach to Training Leaders in Transition (Betsy Blee, Joe Bonito, and Robert E. Tucker).
10. Tower Automotive, Inc.: Global Relocation of Technical Services (Kishen Kavikondala).
11. UNICEF: Globally Developing In–House Careers (Rudolph Messinger and William J. Rothwell).
12. Verizon Dominicana: Empowering Leadership Teams (Mark Sobol and Jorge Iván Ramírez).
13. Volvo: A Global Shared Learning Program for Three Brands (Nilou Sardari, Ulf Jeverstam, and Greg Zlevor).
14. Wyeth: Evolving Forms of Global Leadership Training and Follow–Up (Tim Fidler, Jeffrey Peris, and David Giber).
Appendix: About Linkage and the Summit.
About the Editors.