Leaders in business, public administration, and nonprofit organizations will gain personal insights into applying spiritual qualities such as justice, fortitude, and prudence to enhance personal fulfillment in the workplace and to strengthen the objectives and performance of their organizations.
2. Leading from Within: Out of the Shadow, Into the Light. (Parker J. Palmer)
3. A Leader's Conscience: The Integrity and Spirtuality of Vaclav Havel. (John C. Haughey, S.J.)
4. Leadership and Spirituality: A Quest for Reconciliation. (Katherine Tyler-Scott)
5. Spirited Connections: Learning to Tap the Spiritual Resources in Our Lives and Work. (D. Susan Wisely, Elizabeth M. Lynn)
6. Partnering with God: Ignatian Spirituality and Leadership in Groups. (Brian O. McDermott, S.J.)
7. What Leaders Cannot Do Without: The Spiritual Dimensions of Leadership. (Rabi N. Kanungo, Manuel MAndonca)
8. Conclusion: Reuniting Spirituality and Work. (Jay A. Conger)