All chapters represent in–depth reviews of the latest research on the topics under discussion. This ensures that the discussions are comprehensive, thorough and easy to read.
Topics covered include:.
∗ A comprehensive review of investment developments and strategies.
∗ Foreign exchange markets.
∗ Various forms of market anomalies.
Presenting the latest techniques and strategies in domestic and international investment management in a clear way, this is an ideal text for advanced undergraduate and graduate students who use quantitative techniques for investment and portfolio management.
1. Introduction: The Nature of Financial Risk.
2. The Fixed Income Markets: Nature and Dynamics.
3. Interest Risk Management: Hedging Assets and Liabilities.
4. The Foreign Exchange Markets: Nature and Dynamics.
5. Currency Risk Management: Hedging and Speculating with Options and Futures.
6. Portfolio Risk Management: Domestic Dimensions.
7. Portfolio Risk Management: International Dimensions.
8. The Search for Higher Returns: Anomalies.