The Handbook for Health Care Management is organised around three major parts. Part I deals with the management of relationships. Part II focuses on the tools managers possess in developing and maintaining efficient and effective organisations. Part III examines key organizational processes with chapters on team building, visionary leadership, change and innovation, organizational design , and motivation.
1. Effective Stakeholder Relations.
2. Managing Customer Relations.
3. Strategic Alliances.
4. Designing Health Care Organisations for the future.
5. Strategic Management.
Part II: Organisational Process in Health Care:.
6. Building Effective Health Care Teams.
7. Visionary Leadership in Health Care.
8. Organisational Change and Innovation.
9. Motivating Effective Performance.
Part III: Tools of Health Care Management:.
10. Health Care Finance.
11. Health Economics.
12. Health Information Systems.
13. Health Care Marketing.
14. Total Quality Management.