1. Introduction (F. Fabozzi and A. Franco).
2. Emerging Fixed Income and Local Currency: An Investment Management View (L. Luis).
3. Integrating Emerging Market Bonds into a Global Portfolio (S. Dym).
4. Local Fixed Income Instruments in Latin America (M. Castro and E. Pilarinu).
5. Guide to the U.S. High–Yield Market for Corporate Emerging Market Issuers and Investors (J. Bencivenga).
6. Sovereign Credit Ratings: A Primer (D. Beers and M. Cavanaugh).
7. Rating the Transition Economies (H. Hessel).
8. Challenges in the Credit Analysis of Emerging Market Corporate Bonds (C. Taylor).
9. Relative Value Concepts Within the Eurobond Market (P. Crril).
10. Price Sensitivity and Risk Measures for Brady Bonds (S. Dym).
11. Local Fixed Income Arbitrage (M. Castro and E. Pilarinu).
12. The Emerging Markets Repo Market (J. Cooper).
13. The Economics of Retiring Brady Debt (R. Gay).
14. Infrastructure and Project Financing in Emerging Markets (P. McKeon).
15. Exchange Rate Mechanisms in Emerging Markets (D. Barkan and J. Silber).
16. Options on Exotic Currencies (A. Sloan).
Alberto Franco is a Senior Managing Director at Bankers Trust Company.