About the Editors.
1. Value–Based Metrics: Motivation and Practice (F. Fabozzi and J. Grant).
2. Value–Based Metrics in Financial Theory (F. Fabozzi and J. Grant).
3. Closing the GAAP Between Earnings and EVA (A. Ehrbar).
4. Value–Based Measures of Performance (P. Peterson).
5. Does Value–Based Management Discourage Investment in Intangibles? (S. O′Bryne).
6. Integrating EVA? into the Portfolio Management Process (J. Wolin and S. Klopukh).
7. Economic Margin: The Link Between EVA and CFROI (D. Obrycki and R. Resendes).
8. Value–Based Management and Economic Value Added: A Global Perspective (S. Young).
9. EVA and the OECD Principles of Corporate Governance (R. Shaw, et al.).
10. The Implementation of Value–Based Metrics and the Next Steps in Corporate Valuation (R. Gupta and C. MacDonald).
11. Allocating Risk Capital in Banking (R. Kimball).
12. Internal Use of Value–Based Metrics (B. Lorge).