In Currency Trading: How to Access and Trade the World's Biggest Market, expert trading veteran Philip Gotthelf provides a cutting–edge and comprehensive overview of the largest market in the world–where currency trading volume exceeds $1 trillion daily–and shows you how to take advantage of the fluctuations within currency markets to reap enormous rewards.
Currency Trading is filled with in–depth insights and valuable advice that any level of currency trader can appreciate. Numerous real–world examples and case studies help drive each point home in a straightforward, no–nonsense manner. Topics discussed include:
* The principle of "parity" and how to master it
* How currency markets such as futures, options, Interbank, and forwards work
* Events that affect currency value–from interest rates to a country's economic position
* Forecasting using fundamental and technical analysis
* Basic to advanced trading strategies for currency markets
* How to avoid scams and take advantage of legal manipulations within currency markets
The dynamics and rules of currency trading are constantly changing. There is no point in following the outdated advice of "experts." Currency Trading offers practical information which will allow you to cultivate your own views of currency trading, sharpen your skills, and ultimately, draw your own conclusions on where, when, and how to trade almost any currency–from U.S. Dollars to Euros.
Chapter 1. Money, Currency, and Foreign Exchange (Forex).
Chapter 2. Understanding Parity.
Chapter 3. The Wealth of Nations.
Chapter 4. The Shifting Sands of Fundamental Analysis.
Chapter 5. Interventions, Scams, Rouges, and Manipulations.
Chapter 6. Understanding the Markets of Cash, Futures, and Options.
Chapter 7. Practical Trading Strategies.
Chapter 8. Market Behavior.
Chapter 9. Great Expectations.