A Complete Guide to Trading
You can read Come Into My Trading Room: A Complete Guide to Trading in a few days, but you cannot expect to master every aspect of that invaluable book until you work through it. Study Guide for Come Into My Trading Room: A Complete Guide to Trading will help you learn the profitable methods and techniques of Come Into My Trading Room before risking a dollar in the markets.
Study Guide for Come Into My Trading Room: A Complete Guide to Trading parallels the actual book, challenging you at every step with questions that make you focus on all the important areas of trading. Some tests are pencil–and–paper, others have you work with charts, but all prepare you to make crucial decisions.
This Study Guide will:
- Quiz you on the essentials of trading choosing the markets to trade, finding holes in the Efficient Market Theory, and overcoming common obstacles to success
- Make you aware of psychological blind spots that lead to losing
- Test your knowledge of charting and computerized indicators
- Explore trading systems, day–trading, and advanced concepts, such as Impulse trading and SafeZone stops
- Ask questions about money management, record–keeping, and managing time
- Challenge you with eight case studies where you choose entry and exit points and get graded for your performance
The best trading strategies, techniques, and tools are only as good as your understanding of them. Pick up this Study Guide for Come Into My Trading Room: A Complete Guide to Trading and convert Dr. Elder’s methods into your own powerful and profitable tools.
How This Book is Organized.
Part One: Questions.
1. Financial Trading for Babes in the Woods: Questions 1 8.
2. Mind The Disciplined Trader: Questions 9 18.
3. Basic Charting: Questions 19 23.
4. Indicators Five Bullets to a Clip: Questions 24 39.
5. Trading: Questions 40 47.
6. Day–Trading: Questions 48 53.
7. Advanced Concepts: Questions 54 67.
8. Money Management: Questions 68 82.
9. The Organized Trader: Questions 83 100.
Part Two: Answers and Rating Scales.
1. Financial Trading for Babes in the Woods: Answers 1 8.
2. Mind The Disciplined Trader: Answers 9 18.
3. Basic Charting: Answers 19 23.
4. Indicators Five Bullets to a Clip: Answers 24 39.
5. Trading: Answers 40 47.
6. Day–Trading: Answers 48 53.
7. Advanced Concepts: Answers 54 67.
8. Money Management: Answers 68 82.
9. The Organized Trader: Answers 83 100.
Part Three: Let s Trade: Case Studies and Questions.
Part Four: Let s Trade: Answers and Ratings.
The Road Ahead.
About the Author.