As the fate of the dollar against foreign currency generates both anxiety and opportunities, currency trading has been drawing much interest and a growing following among traders in the United States. The Forex market is particularly attractive because it trades with no gaps and has unlimited guaranteed stop-losses. The liquidity of the Forex market and worldwide participation makes for more reliable and longer lasting trends as well.
Raghee Horner, legendary not only as a top Forex trader but as a master teacher of trading systems and techniques, draws on her winning tools and methods, including classic charting techniques, in this book. She'll enable you, regardless of your skill level as a trader or investor, to understand how the Forex operates and lays out a blueprint for getting starting in this little-understood but high-potential trading vehicle.
1. Trading ForeX.
2. Getting Started.
3. History Repeats Itself.
4. The Major Players.
5. Prime Trading Times.
6. Reading ForeX Quotes.
7. Tools of the Trading Game.
8. How to Draw Trendlines.
9. The Difference Between Major and Minor Trendlines.
10. Fibonacci Levels.
11. Visual Tools.
12. Measuring Trends with CCI on Short-Term and Long-Term Charts.
13. Trading Versus Investing.
14. The Funnel Mindset.
15. The Difference Between Scalping, Momentum, Swing, and Position Trading.
16. Two Cornerstone Steps of Trade Setups.
17. "Prep Work".
18. Three Classic Tools to a Three-Step Setup.
19. Building a Trade.
20. Rewriting Trade management.
21. A Trade Going Astray.
22. Placing Your Orders.
23. The Five Stages of Loss.
24. Tips and Tricks of the Trade.
25. News "Discounting".
26. Charting the U.S. Dollar with Other Currencies.
27. Raghee's Rules for Successful Trading.
28. A Day in the Life of a ForeX Trader.
29. Conversation with Raghee Horner.
About the CD-Rom.