"Raghee does a great job of presenting an overview of the FX market and the strategies she uses in her own trading. If you are tired of reading academic books on the Forex market and are looking for a trader′s perspective, this is the book for you."
David Waring, Forex Capital Markets, LLC
"Raghee Horner′s successful approach to trading is exactly what traders have been searching for. Her Forex strategy can be applied to all vehicles for trading too! A must–read for anyone trading and investing in the Forex currency markets or using technical analysis in general."
Jerry Furst, Investors Education Network
"Raghee is an experienced trader with a fresh perspective in her teaching style. She has taught her brand of technical analysis and charting strategies to students all over the world. Raghee′s philosophy is to teach the tools and strategies that encourage self–directed traders to pursue the study of technical analysis and market psychology."
Ralph Finelli, eSignal
Skills You′ll Learn
After you finish this instructional and informative book, you′ll know:
- How the Forex market works
- How and why to set stops according to price levels and trends
- How to trade a 24–hour market and still sleep soundly
- How to enter your orders properly and avoid common execution errors
- How to make the proper trade for your account and trading style
- How to trade the Forex market regardless of your account and trading style
- How to eliminate fear and amplify confidence
- How to turn setbacks into comebacks
- How to eliminate self–defeating emotions
- Which pairs to trade
- Which time frames to trade
- And much, much more!
1. Trading ForeX.
2. Getting Started.
3. History Repeats Itself.
4. The Major Players.
5. Prime Trading Times.
6. Reading ForeX Quotes.
7. Tools of the Trading Game.
8. How to Draw Trendlines.
9. The Difference Between Major and Minor Trendlines.
10. Fibonacci Levels.
11. Visual Tools.
12. Measuring Trends with CCI on Short–Term and Long–Term Charts.
13. Trading Versus Investing.
14. The Funnel Mindset.
15. The Difference Between Scalping, Momentum, Swing, and Position Trading.
16. Two Cornerstone Steps of Trade Setups.
17. "Prep Work".
18. Three Classic Tools to a Three–Step Setup.
19. Building a Trade.
20. Rewriting Trade management.
21. A Trade Going Astray.
22. Placing Your Orders.
23. The Five Stages of Loss.
24. Tips and Tricks of the Trade.
25. News "Discounting".
26. Charting the U.S. Dollar with Other Currencies.
27. Raghee's Rules for Successful Trading.
28. A Day in the Life of a ForeX Trader.
29. Conversation with Raghee Horner.
30. <a href="[external URL]
About the CD–Rom.